How to Access att.net email?
Att.net email is a free of cost webmail service that is designed by ATT, which is one of the leading telecommunications companies in the world. These email services include many top premium features such as unlimited file storage facility which allows the users to store infinite number of files without worrying about the storage space. Just with the help of these webmail services you can send and receive emails to several contacts in a very convenient and safe way. To customize the settings and to get most of the att.net email services you must have a user account.
How to create a user ID required for accessing the att.net email service?
Before proceeding to the account creation process, you first have to create a user ID. For this, go to att.net and click on the “myAT&T” option. Following that, you are required to opt for the “Create one now” link from the very bottom of the screen. Then, opt for the service that you want to access as per your preference and click Continue. As a result, it will redirect you to the new page, where you have to insert all the details such as AT&T phone number, Billing ZIP Code, Captcha code into the assigned fields and select the Continue tab once again. In the next screen, mention the personal details, such as username and password that you want to link. After this, follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the process of creation of user ID.
First time registration of att.net email account
Users who are accessing the att.net email services for the very first time, it is mandatory to register your account. The following are the detailed and simple instructions that will guide you to create your att.net account without any intervention.
- Initiate the sign up process of att.net email just by launching your favourite web browser on your computer or laptop. There are multiple examples of web browsers such as Opera, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, and so forth.
- Just by accessing the most recently launched web browser, have a look at the address field and simply type in “att.net”. Hit the Enter key on your keyboard and wait for the pages to load properly.
- By doing so, it will lead you to the home page of At&T, click on the envelope icon with the Mail option.
- It will move you to the Sign In webpage of att.net email. To set up your AT&T email for the first time, look at the bottom of the page and select the “Don’t have a User ID? Create one now” link.
- As a result, it will bring you to the at.net email services account creation webpage, where you have to insert the mandatory details such as Wireless number and ZIP Code into the allotted fields. The wireless number is the number that you have subscribed at the time of creating a user ID with the att.net email earlier.
- Thereafter, place your cursor and simply select the Continue button. With this, you will receive a verification code on the wireless number which is mentioned above.
- Insert the same verification code into the allotted slots and simply select the Continue button.
- Following that, mention all the personal details in the respective fields and opt for the security question. And then, answer to that security question correctly in the assigned fields. Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the process.
- Finally, you will be taken to the Account Confirmation window, where you have to opt for the Continue button.
Have a glimpse on the procedure to access att.net email login account
Once you have set up your att.net email account you can now sign in to At&T email account just by visiting the official website of AT&T email. You can do so by typing in the web address i.e att.net within the address field. On the upcoming webpage, click on the Mail icon from the upper right corner. Consequently, it will proceed you to the att.net email sign in webpage. In the same page, you have to mention the username and password hook up with the att.net email account. Be very attentive and alert while mentioning the details within the allotted fields. Apart from this, you will get an option to save your email ID so that you can conveniently login to your account next time you sign in. But, it is advised that you must opt for the option only when you’re utilizing your personal computers or laptops not on the shared computers. To do so, mark the checkbox next to the Save User ID option. Conclude the sign in process of att.net email by selecting the Sign In tab.