Sbcglobal login : Sbcglobal Mail Login | Sbcglobal Email Login
SBCGlobal is an American telecommunications company that is currently owned and managed by AT&T. Although, most of its services have been discontinued. However, users of SBCGlobal Login Account still has access to their webmail services. In fact, this service is available free of cost for users who wish to continue using their email account.
As a user of SBCGlobal Login Account, you can check your Inbox for new/ old emails, Create and Send New Emails, Create Email Messages and Save Drafts, Forward Emails, Reply To Emails, Delete Emails etc. In order to perform all these functions, you must access your SBCGlobal Email Login Account. You can easily access your email account through the following methods.
- Login online through the official website of AT&T Login.
- Transfer it to your Gmail Account and access your SBCGlobal Login’s Emails.
- Configure it on any Email Client like Microsoft Outlook and access your account.
How To Access SBCGlobal Login Account?
- First and foremost, you should open your preferred Internet Browser SBCGlobal Login. For instance, you may have Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, Firefox etc. You should click on an icon for any of these Browsers. For this, look at your system’s Taskbar i.e. at the bottom left-hand side of your screen. Else, you may locate it on your Desktop.
- Now, you should go to the website of AT&T which supports SBCGlobal Login. In other words, type in “att.net” in the Address Bar of your Browser. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
- As a result, it will take you to the required website for SBCGlobal Login. Now, look at the top right-hand corner of this website for “Mail”. Then, place your cursor over it to expand it.
- Next, you should click on the “Sign In” tab from the expanded menu box.
- Consequently, it will redirect you to SBCGlobal Login website. Here, you are required to provide your Login Credentials. Hence, enter your registered Email Address correctly.
- Thereafter, you must accurately provide the corresponding “Password”. Here, you must be very careful while entering it as passwords are case-sensitive.
- Besides that, you get the option to remain logged in for a maximum of 2 weeks until you “Sign Out”. For this, you should look for the “Keep me signed in” option. In case if you want to select this option. Then, click on the checkbox beside it. However, it is suggested not to select this option in case if you use a Public/ Shared device.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button for SBCGlobal Login.
Transfer SBCGlobal Login Account To Your Gmail Account
At times, you may acquire multiple email accounts from various service providers. But later on, you find it difficult to manage different accounts. Besides that, there could be other reasons like technical issues or closure of services that make it difficult to maintain separate email accounts. In this situation, it is possible for you to transfer your SBCGlobal Login Account to your Gmail Account. As such, all your old and new messages are transferred to your Gmail Account. Besides that, you can continue to send and receive emails on your SBCGlobal Login Account. The only difference is that you will access this account through your Gmail Account. In short, you will have access to both of your email accounts from a single Gmail Login. In this way, you don’t have to remember multiple login credentials or login to multiple email accounts.
Before transferring your SBCGlobal Login Account to your Gmail account, it is important to remember one thing. You can make this change only in case if you have created your SBCGlobal Login Account before 11th June 2011.
Procedure To Transfer SBCGlobal Account
- To begin with, open a Web Browser on your computer. For instance, you may have Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, Firefox etc.
- Now, go to “gmail.com”.
- Then, “Sign In” to your Gmail Account.
- Once you are logged in to your Gmail account, look for “Settings”. For this, you should look for the “Gear” icon at the top right-hand side corner of this window. Then, click on it.
- Next, you should select “Settings” from the expanded menu box.
- Thereafter, click on the “Accounts and Import” tab located at the very top to access it.
- Here, you should look for the “Check mail from other accounts” section. Beside it, you will find the “Add a mail account” tab. Hence, click on it.
- Consequently, you will get a “Add a mail account” menu box. Here, you must provide your SBCGlobal Login account’s Email Address.
- Thereafter, click on “Next” to proceed.
- Subsequently, type in the corresponding Password on the following window.
- Then, click “Next”.
- The following window prompts you to select Incoming Server for SBCGlobal Login. Hence, click on the drop-down menu box for “POP Server”. Then, select “inbound.att.net”.
- Subsequently, you should change the Port Settings to 995.
- Then, tick mark the checkbox for “Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server”. As a result, Gmail will not delete your emails.
- Besides that, it gives you the option to “Always use SSL in order to retrieve the emails”. Hence, tick mark the checkbox for this option.
- Along with that, select the option to “‘Label incoming messages”. This will ensure that your Gmail Account is able to select the email messages coming from the SBCGlobal Login account.
- Apart from this, it displays the “Archive incoming messages” option. You can select this option if you don’t want the emails from SBCGlobal Webmail to appear in this Gmail Account.
- Finally, click on the “Add Account” button. Then, wait for it to transfer your SBCGlobal Login Account.
How To Configure SBCGlobal Account On An Email Client?
Apart from transferring your SBCGlobal Sign in Account to your Gmail Account, there is another alternative for easy access. You can conveniently access your emailing service by configuring it on any Email Client. For instance, Microsoft Outlook, Windows Mail, Thunderbird etc.
- First of all, launch any of the available Email Client on your system. In other words, you must have an Email Client previously installed on your device. In order to access it, click on Windows “Start” > “All Programs” > “Microsoft Office” > “Microsoft Outlook”.
- Now, click “Next” on its Welcome window.
- Next, you should click “File” at the top left-hand corner of the window.
- Then, click on “Add Account”.
- Underneath it, click on “Account Settings”.
- Thereafter, click “New” from the Email section of the following menu box.
- Subsequently, select “Manual setup or additional server types”.
- Then, click “Next”.
- On the following window, you must select “POP or IMAP”. Then, click “Next”.
- Now, you must provide the following details in the “POP and IMAP Account Settings” window.
- Your Name: Provide Your Complete Name.
- E-mail Address: Enter your SBCGlobal Login Account’s Email Address.
- Account Type: Select “POP3” as the Account Type.
- Incoming Mail Server: Type in “inbound.att.net”
- Username: It is usually your complete email address.
- Password: Type in its corresponding Password.
- Next, you should select the “Security (SSL)” option.
- This will auto-populate the “Incoming Port Number”. Ensure that it is set to “995”. Else, change it to “995”.
- Thereafter, click “Next”.
- As a result, it will validate the Incoming Server details and connect to it.
- The following window will prompt you for Outgoing Mail Server Information. Hence, fill in the following details carefully.
- Enter Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) as “outbound.att.net”
- Select the “Security (SSL)” option.
- Enter the “Outgoing Port Number” as “465”.
- Provide your Username which is usually your SBCGlobal Login’s Email Address.
- Type in your email account’s “Password”.
- Thereafter, click “Next”.
- As a result, it will connect to the Server after validating the provided details. Then, it will download all your emails.
- At last, it will confirm the successful configuration of SBCGlobal Login Account. Hence, click on “Finish” to conclude the process.